Back to Parts Department
Restrictions apply, see Toyota dealer for details. OEM, OEA and WIN tires only. Tires must be dealer installed. Three tires at regular price, fourth tire for one dollar. Fourth tire must be of equal or lesser value. Excludes mounting and balance, sales tax, shop supplies, tire disposal, and other applicable taxes. Cannot be combined with any other coupon or advertised special. Excludes previous purchases. Toyota vehicles only. Offer only available at participating dealers 3/1/18 – 4/30/18.
Restrictions apply. Toyota and Scion vehicles only. See participating dealer for details. Offer ends 4/30/2018.
If the answer to any of the questions below is YES, it may be time to replace your battery:
- Is your battery more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
If your vehicle is hard to start and/or has dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery is getting weak and should be replaced with a new Toyota TrueStart™ battery. Manufactured to Toyota's exacting standards for quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance regardless of climate.
Toyota TrueStart™ batteries have been approved by Toyota engineers for years of trouble-free service and no one knows your Toyota better than they do. Schedule your appointment at Rodland Toyota to have your battery serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to conserve our environment!
Own a Scion? Your Scion will receive proper care by trained technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts.