Toyota iFinance Program
Don't let anything come between you and your Toyota
If you have limited credit history, you might think financing or leasing a new Toyota isn’t possible. But, you may still have options. TFS, through participating Toyota dealers, has created programs that allow individuals with limited credit history to take off in a new Toyota, without a co-applicant.
Get on the road today
Not only will the iFinance program help put you behind the wheel of any of four exciting new Toyota vehicles—the Corolla, Matrix, Tacoma or Yaris—TFS finance or lease contracts may help qualified applicants start to build a healthy credit profile.
To benefit from the TFS iFinance program, you must have the following:
- Credit Line. At least one satisfactory credit line (with a $500 minimum) open for at least one year with no poor marks.
- References. Three personal and verifiable references.
- Employment. Verifiable proof of a full-time job for at least six months.
- Sufficient Income. Your income must be enough to cover ordinary living expenses and your Toyota payments, and be consistent and verifiable. Your monthly payment may not exceed a certain percentage of your gross monthly income.
- Vehicle Insurance. You must show verifiable proof of insurance, as required under the terms of your TFS contract.
- Minimum down payment. Minimum down payment of 10% of MSRP or selling price, whichever is less.
Finance transaction example:1 If financing a 2010 Toyota Yaris Sedan, MSRP of $16,445, down payment of $1,645, and an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 11.89%, you would have 60 monthly payments of $22.24 per $1000 financed.
Other restrictions apply. Visit your local Toyota dealer or call 1-800-GO-TOYOTA for details or to pick up a program brochure.