College Grad Rebate
Take the test you’ll enjoy: A Toyota test drive
School may be out for you, graduate, but there’s still more to learn — and earn. If you’ve obtained a degree within the last two years, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program1 We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate when you purchase or lease any new Toyota Camry (excluding Hybrid models), Corolla, Matrix, RAV4, Tacoma, Yaris or Prius c, between now and Janurary 5, 2015
Making the grade: How to qualify To qualify for the rebate, you’ll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
- Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW
- Get to work. Show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
- Get insured. Have proof of collision insurance. Ask your dealer for details.
If you meet all the above criteria but have experienced credit lapses, don't give up. You may still qualify if you’ve paid off your obligations within 60 days or less of the due date and do not have charge-offs totaling more than $750 in the past 24 months.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
Toyota Financial Services College Graduate Program is available on approved credit through participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Rebate will be applied on lease contracts, first toward the amounts due at lease signing or delivery, with any remainder to the capitalized cost reduction. One rebate per lease transaction. Not compatible with the Toyota Military Rebate Program. Rebate available on contracts executed through August 8, 2014. Only available on select new untitled Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, Matrix, RAV4, Tacoma, Yaris or Prius c vehicles. College Graduate Program is subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states.
How To Qualify: The College Graduate Rebate Program is available on approved credit through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A., Inc. Not all applicants will qualify. Eligible customers must provide proof of graduation (within six months of vehicle purchase OR within two years post-graduation) from the following: (a) a four-year college, university or registered nursing program; OR (b) a two-year college associate degree or an undergraduate academic degree as awarded by community colleges, junior colleges, technical colleges and universities; OR (c) a two-year trade or vocational school; OR (d) a post graduate degree program. In all cases, the student will have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program. Any one of the required documents will be accepted: (a) copy of diploma; OR (b) letter from the college/university/trade school registrar's office stating graduation date and type of degree earned; OR (c) copy of the final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned. Eligible customers must also meet credit approval requirements and furnish proof of present employment or proof of future employment. Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Vehicle must be financed or leased with Toyota Financial Services (TFS). Rebate will be applied on TFS lease agreements toward the amount due at lease signing or delivery or capitalized cost reduction or the down payment on TFS finance contracts. Limit one rebate per lease or finance transaction. Not compatible with the Toyota Military Rebate Program or iFi Program. Rebate valid on contracts executed before July 7, 2014. College Graduate Rebate is only available on new untitled Toyota Camry GAS (excl. Hybrid), Corolla, Prius c, RAV4, Tacoma and Yaris vehicles. (TCUVs are not eligible for the Rebate Program). College Graduate Rebate Program is subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states. On eligible finance contracts with terms up to specified number of months for retail and lease and preferred option financing on new vehicles. Compatible with the special APR program up to specified number of months on the Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model). See dealer for details. First payment may be deferred for first 90 days on eligible new Toyota vehicles; finance charges accrue from contract date. Deferral not available in Pennsylvania or in connection with the preferred option finance plan. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust. A dealer documentary service fee up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. *Covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. The new vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery/taxi vehicle. See participating Toyota dealer for plan details. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska. Roadside Assistance does not include parts and fluids. Prius Plug-in Hybrid comes with an extra year of roadside assistance, for a total of three (3) years from date of purchase.