Our Service Department at Rodland Toyota of Everett, WA, is here to take care of all of your vehicle maintenance needs! Rodland Toyota is located in Everett, WA serving our residents of Everett, Marysville, Mukilteo, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, and other surrounding areas. Whether it is your first time servicing your vehicle with us, or you’ve visited before, you will be greeted with a smile by one of our service greeters, and escorted to your service advisor. Your advisor will be able to check you in, explain the services your vehicle will be undergoing, and help set up a shuttle van drop off/pick up or loaner vehicle if needed. If you decide to stay at the dealership while your vehicle is serviced, our waiting area has a variety of amenities to make your stay here comfortable and relaxing.
First time at the dealership? No problem! Having your vehicle serviced here is as easy as 1-2-3! Follow these easy steps so you know what to expect on your first appointment!
- Drive your vehicle into the service drive. The service drive is located through the RED service doors at our New Car lot. (Drive up to the doors until they open)
- A greeter will greet you and escort you to your service advisor. If you are scheduled for a Quick Service or Oil Change, you will check-in at the service desk located on the left hand side of the service drive, tucked into the corner in front of the Cashier’s Window. If you are scheduled for a Major Service, you will check-in with one of the advisors located on the right hand side of the service drive.
- Once checked in with your advisor, you will set up a shuttle van drop-off/pick-up or loaner vehicle (if needed). If you are staying, visit our service waiting area for complimentary coffee and snacks!
- Once your vehicle is ready for pickup, your advisor will contact you in the specified medium of contact.
- Pickup your vehicle at your earliest convenience, and we look forward assisting you in your next service appointment!