Do you want to work for a company that has been in business over 100 years? Rodland Toyota prides themselves on their employee's and is always looking for excellent applicants to join their team. If you are interested in possible employment at Rodland Toyota, please complete and submit the application below. Rodland Toyota is always accepting employment applications.
Now is the time to switch to Toyota!!
All inquires held confidential. Rodland Toyota is a DRUG FREE employer and will require a drug test prior to employment, as well as random drug testing after employment.
Rodland Toyota is an industry leading automotive retailer in the Pacific Northwest. We have recently expanded our shop and are looking for ASE certified technicians to add to our fast-paced, and high volume Toyota Dealership. We have a brand new state of the art facility with all the latest technologies to assist our technicians.
Rodland Toyota has been a family owned business for over 100 years and we enjoy unrivaled repeat and referral customers. We have very high standards for our employees, and treat each and every one as family members. We want to make sure that our customers have an excellent experience while at our dealership.
We're looking for QUALITY ASE Certified technicians with the drive, determination and expertise to work in our service department. All applicants must be flexible and available Monday through Saturday, with zero scheduling conflicts. We offer a variety of different schedules.
- Comprehensive Health and Dental insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending account
- Paid Vacations
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Toyota training programs and more
Rodland Toyota of Everett is seeking a Controller/Office Manager to provide oversight of finance and accounting for its well-established, privately held, family operated business.
This position has the responsibility and oversight of our dealership business and accounting office; and the dealership office personnel. Candidate must possess strong decision making ability to ensure local, state and Federal tax law compliance and the skills and experience necessary to recommend appropriate solutions. This individual must have demonstrated experience working with all members, levels and functions of a professional automotive organization. In addition, our successful candidate must possess outstanding communication skills and the ability to lead, develop and inspire our team.
Areas of influence and responsibility include: accounting office functions, tax compliance, accounts receivables and payables, payroll and employee benefits, financial statements and project management, facilitation, oversight and analysis.
- Hiring, training and development of office staff
- Regularly and accurately report the financial condition of the total dealership to the General Manager and President
- Effectively manage cash flow
- Ensure proper internal controls are in place
- Review the reconciliation of general ledger accounts with outside sources to ensure proper bank reconciliation, reserve accounts, factory payable, and floor plan payable
- Summarize sales and expense analysis to detect potential areas and opportunities for improved company profitability
- Provide management with timely reviews of dealership financial status and progress, including Daily Operating Control (DOC)
- Interpret the financial statement and daily operating reports. Informs management of developing trends
- Oversee dealership accounting staff. Conduct regular one-on-one training and reviews with staff members
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration with CPA designation or commensurate experience. Minimum 5 years dealership accounting experience
- Adept with information technology (DMS, MS Suite, etc.)
- Excellent leadership, organizational and written-verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to rapid change and a busy environment
- Strong self-starter and problem solver
- Able to work collaboratively with management and all levels of the organization
- Ability to embrace and embody our vision and core values
- Excellent salary and benefits package. Beautiful area to live and work
- Rewarding Earnings based on skills and experience
- Top performing variable and fixed operation departments
- Outstanding reputation and community involvement
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance are available
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
To apply, please fill out our online application, save it as a PDF, and email it to our General Manager, Greg Leonard: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test and credit report.
Rodland Toyota of Everett is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our sales team. Be a part of a team that is growing exponentially year over year. Our goals are set high, and we are looking for self-driven, motivated, hard working team members to help us achieve those goals. We are selective about the quality of vehicles that we sell, and are proud to only sell safe, reliable inventory with great value. Our sales consultants are able to cross- sell both new and used vehicles, giving them and our customers multiple options during their shopping experience. We pride ourselves for hiring from within, which means potential growth opportunity to sell with our elite internet sales department or become part of our management team.
Six months or more of car selling experience, knowledge of CRM tool usage, and the ability to build professional business relationships. Also, a proven track record in sales, communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to prioritize time management and stay organized.
Have No experience but are highly motivated , goal oriented, and organized. Our idea candidate is open minded to management and receptive to feedback.
Regardless of experience, our highly trained management team is committed to your success, which means they will be there every step of the way to train, coach, and mentor you along the way.
- Opportunity for advancement
- A very competitive pay plan with ongoing of bonuses and spiffs
- Great Schedule (Five day work week with two consecutive days off)
- Training and Toyota Certification opportunities
- Guaranteed training salary for the first 90 days
- Great benefits including: health, dental, disability, life insurance, 401k
- Paid vacations after one year employment
- Equal opportunity employer
Bilingual applicants are strongly encouraged to apply!
Rodland Toyota of Everett is seeking an Automotive Sales Manager to join our exceptional team. Rodland Toyota has been a family owned and operated dealership for over 100 years and a Toyota dealer since 1965.
As an Automotive Sales Manager on our team, you will report directly to the General Manager. As a leader on our sales management team, you will ensure that your sales team delivers a Real Service experience that fulfills our brand promise. If you are looking for an opportunity to drive your career to the next level by working for one of the best dealerships in the Pacific Northwest, and you meet our qualifications, we want to meet you! Apply today!
Key areas of focus include overall Sales Team Management, Performance and Departmental Profitability across both New and Used department, Customer Experience Management, Customer Satisfaction and Retention (CSI), Product Knowledge, and Leasing & Sales Programs.
The successful candidate for our Automotive Sales Manager should have demonstrated experience developing sales staff and have excellent team building abilities. To be successful in this role, you must have an ability to prioritize responsibilities and multitask while juggling multiple responsibilities.
- High school diploma or higher
- Automotive Sales Management experience preferred
- Reynolds and Reynolds experience, preferred but not required
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug test
Rodland Toyota is uniquely committed to our employees. We offer outstanding support, career advancement, and benefits. We also are completely focused on delivering an excellent customer experience and forging long-term, repeat business relationships with all our customers. We offer training, medical insurance, 401(k) with profit sharing, and much more!
Please fill out our online application, print, and bring it in for a formal interview.
Please submit all inquiries and resumes to our Service Manager, Jason Sundet, at email@example.com. Or by phone at 425-353-1111.