Do you want to work for a company that has been in business over 100 years? Rodland Toyota prides themselves on their employee's and is always looking for excellent applicants to join their team. If you are interested in possible employment at Rodland Toyota, please complete and submit the application below. Rodland Toyota is always accepting employment applications.
Now is the time to switch to Toyota!!
All inquires held confidential. Rodland Toyota is a DRUG FREE employer and will require a drug test prior to employment, as well as random drug testing after employment.
Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivables Administrator
The Accounts Payable & Receivable Administrator processes invoices and makes payments by the due date, along with reviewing and resolving any invoicing issues. The position also processes payments to client accounts and takes appropriate action on overdue payments, along with maintaining accurate and timely records and entries.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Post and process all approved vendor invoices for payment
- Verify all invoices are posted to proper general ledger accounts in accordance with company accounting policies.
- Maintain approved vendor files including all required tax and insurance information
- Maintain accurate accounts payable schedule posting all required adjusting entries
- Maintain sales tax exempt information
- Post accounts payable invoices
- Prepare accounts payable checks in a timely manner
- Research and answer all receivable and vendor inquiries
- Complete daily deposit of store receivables
- Assist in monthly closing
- Assist with AR/AP special projects, and other duties as necessary
- Dealership accounting experience PREFERRED
- Strong knowledge of math and accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft. Office applications necessary
- Reynolds DMS experience preferred
- Organizational skills with a focus on detail orientation
- Excellent communication and team building skills
- High school diploma; advanced education preferred
- At least 2 years of Accounts Receivable/Payable experience
Rodland Toyota is committed to equal employment opportunity in all of its employment practices. Decisions involving every aspect of the employment relationship are made without regard to an employee's race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable state or federal law, unless it is a bono fide occupational requirement necessary to the normal operation of the business.
Rodland Toyota is an industry leading automotive retailer in the Pacific Northwest. We have recently expanded our shop and are looking for ASE certified technicians to add to our fast-paced, and high volume Toyota Dealership. We have a brand new state of the art facility with all the latest technologies to assist our technicians.
Rodland Toyota has been a family owned business for over 100 years and we enjoy unrivaled repeat and referral customers. We have very high standards for our employees, and treat each and every one as family members. We want to make sure that our customers have an excellent experience while at our dealership.
We're looking for QUALITY ASE Certified technicians with the drive, determination and expertise to work in our service department. All applicants must be flexible and available Monday through Saturday, with zero scheduling conflicts. We offer a variety of different schedules.
- Comprehensive Health and Dental insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending account
- Paid Vacations
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Toyota training programs and more
Please submit all inquiries and resumes to our Service Manager, Jason Sundet, at email@example.com. Or by phone at 425-353-1111.