Do you want to work for a company that has been in business over 100 years? Rodland Toyota prides themselves on their employee's and is always looking for excellent applicants to join their team. If you are interested in possible employment at Rodland Toyota, please complete and submit the application below. Rodland Toyota is always accepting employment applications.
Now is the time to switch to Toyota!!
All inquires held confidential. Rodland Toyota is a DRUG FREE employer and will require a drug test prior to employment, as well as random drug testing after employment.
Parts Counter Professional
Hiring now a FULL-TIME Retail Parts Counter Sales Associate. We are a high volume and fast growing Toyota dealership located in Everett, WA. Seeking a highly professional and courteous individual committed to consistently exceeding mutual sales objectives and customer expectations. We value, appreciate and reward hard work!
Parts Counter Sales Job Description
You will assist retail, wholesale and internal customers in the purchase of parts and accessories. Our ideal candidate will have prior retail parts sales experience with verifiable history and references.
- Strive to meet and exceed monthly retail sales objectives.
- Sale of parts and accessories at our retail parts counter, via phone and our web portals.
- Facilitate delivery of parts and accessories to customers, vendors and technicians.
- Source parts and accessories via phone and internet.
- Provide delivery or parts and accessories using parts delivery vehicles.
- Assist with Retail Parts Center inventory control and display.
- Effectively manage parts files, reference guides and internal safeguard of parts department related documents.
- Manage Customer Back Order (CBO) files, documents and customer contact.
- Manage Special Part(s) Order (SPO) files, documents and customer contact.
- Full-Time position with current schedule of Tuesday – Saturday.
- Prior retails parts counter experience is preferred.
- Outgoing, professional and friendly personality with strong commitment to teamwork.
- Proficiency with parts DMS (We use Reynolds), parts catalogue(s) and web based applications.
- Cashiering retail parts transactions and ensuring strong operational controls are maintained.
- Team-oriented, flexible and commitment to delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Valid Driver License and Drug-Free.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Holiday(s)
- 401k Plan
- You will be a key member of a 100 year plus family owned business.
- Outstanding growth and earning opportunities!
Please apply in person or online.
Rodland Toyota is an industry leading automotive retailer in the Pacific Northwest. We have recently expanded our shop and are looking for ASE certified technicians to add to our fast-paced, and high volume Toyota Dealership. We have a brand new state of the art facility with all the latest technologies to assist our technicians.
Rodland Toyota has been a family owned business for over 100 years and we enjoy unrivaled repeat and referral customers. We have very high standards for our employees, and treat each and every one as family members. We want to make sure that our customers have an excellent experience while at our dealership.
We're looking for QUALITY ASE Certified technicians with the drive, determination and expertise to work in our service department. All applicants must be flexible and available Monday through Saturday, with zero scheduling conflicts. We offer a variety of different schedules.
- Comprehensive Health and Dental insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending account
- Paid Vacations
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Toyota training programs and more
Please submit all inquiries and resumes to our Service Manager, Jason Sundet, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or by phone at 425-353-1111.