Do you want to work for a company that has been in business over 100 years? Rodland Toyota prides themselves on their employee's and is always looking for excellent applicants to join their team. If you are interested in possible employment at Rodland Toyota, please complete and submit the application below. Rodland Toyota is always accepting employment applications.
Now is the time to switch to Toyota!!
All inquires held confidential. Rodland Toyota is a DRUG FREE employer and will require a drug test prior to employment, as well as random drug testing after employment.
Finance & Insurance (F&I) Manager
The Finance & Insurance (F&I) Manager sells new and used car buyers financing and insurance programs. F&I managers also work with financial lenders to give fair interest rates to buyers and programs. As with all positions within dealerships, F&I managers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
Job duties for an F&I manager include but are not limited to…
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
- Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
- Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
It is recommended that the finance and insurance manager is recommended has two years of automotive sales experience and one year in a dealership management position.
Managerial positions are required to maintain the profitability of their department while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Managers are required to not only understand and keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operations.
F & I personnel require strong communication skills in order to work with customers, employees and finance and insurance vendors as they represent the dealership.
People working within the automotive retail industry often have to work extended hours, evenings and weekends to achieve their goals.
Full Time Café Attendant/Receptionist
Compensation: $11.00 DOE
Rodland Toyota/ Scion is in need of an individual who has an exceptionally outgoing personality and who thrives on delivering one-of-a-kind customer service to each and every person who walks in the door. This individual must have Excellent Customer Service, Phone and Computer-Input Skills, is versatile, and has an outgoing personality with great attitude and attention to detail.
Noon – 3:00pm Café (Wednesday – Friday)
3:30pm – 9:00pm Reception (Wednesday – Friday)
8:00am – 5:00pm Café (Saturday)
- Assisting and serving beverages & snacks to our customers in our beautiful waiting area
- Entry level position
- Busy multi-line telephones
- Computer experience with Word and Excel preferred
- Opportunity for Growth
- General Background Check
- Must possess a clean, valid driver's license
- Must pass drug screen
Please apply in person at the receptionist desk.
Resume's sent by email will NOT be considered for the position. Please visit our website to learn more about our company at RodlandToyota.com.
Internet Sales Professional- Rodland Toyota (Everett, Wa)
Internet Sales Professional
Rodland Toyota/ Scion is an industry leading automotive retailer in the Pacific Northwest. We are a family owned dealership and have been in business for over 100 years. We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Internet Sales Professional with the drive, determination, and sales expertise to work in our Toyota dealership. Previous automotive experience is preferred.
What we offer:
- Aggressive pay plan including base salary plus commission. Unlimited earning potential
- Monthly bonus's and spiffs
- Huge new and used car inventory
- Tons of traffic and leads
- 5 day work week with 2 consecutive days off
- Great benefits- Medical/ Health/ 401k
- Experience with internet lead management, telephone sales and internet marketing
- Previous sales experience where you have been a top producer
- Experience managing internet leads, phone follow up and measurements
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Must provide a clean, valid driver's license.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must pass drug screen.
If interested, please apply in person Monday-Friday between 10-2pm and ask for Jeff, Jim or Sean. Be sure to bring a copy of your drivers abstract with you.
Despite our reluctance to add more staff, we must hire 2 more sales people. We are looking for high energy, sociable people that are ready to learn the business from the ground up. We are a family owned dealership and have been in business for over 100 years.
We appreciate your interest in joining our team, and look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Guaranteed training salary for the first 90 days
- Five day work week with 2 consecutive days off
- Potential to earn $100k
Please apply in person at the receptionist desk. All applicants must fill out a resume to be considered. Resume's sent by email will not be considered for the position.
ASE Certified Technicians
Auto Technicians Needed- Rodland Toyota (Everett)
WE ARE EXPANDING!!! Rodland Toyota/ Scion is an industry leading automotive retailer in the Pacific Northwest. We have recently added on to our shop and are looking for ASE certified technicians to add to our fast-paced, and high volume Toyota Dealership.
Rodland Toyota has been in business for over 100 years and we enjoy unrivaled repeat and referral customers.
We have very high standards for our employees, and we want to make sure that our customers have an excellent experience while at our dealership.
We're looking for QUALITY ASE Certified technicians with the drive, determination and expertise to work in our service department. All applicants must be flexible and available Monday Through Saturday with zero scheduling conflicts and we have a variety of different schedules.
Please apply in person at the receptionist desk. Resume's sent by email will not be considered for the position.
Looking for ASE certified technicians. Clean driver's abstract and drug screen required.
• Apply for position
Email resume to email@example.com